Today is Lewis & my 9 year anniversary. Time sure flies! We're looking forward to a night out up in the Woodlands Saturday night (provided our kiddos are well!). Mom & Dad are keeping the girls. We're going to eat at the Melting Pot (yum!) & stay overnight up there. A much needed mini-getaway! I'm thinking we need to start planning a BIG trip for our 10 year anniversary next year!! ;)
5 comments:
And that means it's been 9 years since R has been in kindergarten. Wow.
Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope the girls are well & you enjoy your mini-getaway!
Happy Anniversary!! Chris and I are going friday night to the Omni at the galleria to celebrate our 7th and his 30th birthday!! fun, fun!
I can't figure out how to comment BACK to your comments. SO....
D- I can't believe it's been 9 yrs. since R has been in kindergarten! CRAZY!!!
Lindsay - Happy Anniversary to you, too!!
-Jen
Happy Anniversary (a bit belated)!! Hope ya'll had a GREAT weekend! I definitely think a big trip is in order for next year! ;-)
Melting Pot----YUMMY! I hope you guys had a great time, and happy anniversary!
Post a Comment